Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What this blog is about.

 On this blog I will keep the reader up to date and informed about the current situation on Americas borders that you do not get in the news. Here is an example. A mass grave of up to 180 plus bodies was found in Mexico and they are still finding more bodies in the area. What makes this find particularly gruesome is that a sledgehammer was also found. Most of these people were not participants of the drug wars but merely innocent victims of it. Seems the cartels looked to up their prehistoric behavior by bludgeoning their victims to death in this case. And here is another. Twenty nine bodies were discovered in Guatemala. A present from the Zetas cartel from Mexico. I guess the Zetas have converted to Islam because all of these bodies were HEADLESS!!
 For six years I have patrolled both the northern and southern borders in states like Vermont, New York, California and Arizona. I have worked in many different groups and did operations with other groups. I have written about the situation and given speeches and powerpoint presentations on the subject. This is 100% truthful, unfiltered information that I have either experienced firsthand or was passed to me by multiple reliable sources I have developed over these last six years. I will present pictures and videos from these sources and others as I receive them. Please ask as many questions as you want and I will answer them as soon as possible. During my operations I will blog real time as much as possible also. However, due to the terrain features and remote locations, that might not be possible all the time. Please also tell me what you would like to see on this blog as without readers like you, there is no reason to have one.

Thank You

Icon

No comments:

Post a Comment